Sunday, November 21, 2010

My new obsession... MOODBOARDS!

Well, being a big fan of Young House Love I can't believe it took me so long to become completely obsessed with making these! The site is in dutch, so it's a little tricky, but once you figure it out... watch out! So addictive. While things like plumbing and wiring are going on at the house, I've been busy getting ahead of myself with the "pretty" end of things. I've made lots of these already and they're actually helping me focus (despite the moodboards being really busy and full). There are so many cool ideas in magazines and online that I was feeling a little overwhelmed. Anyway, for those who care... check 'em out!







3 comments:

  1. I love these- they look so professional I thought they WERE yhl for a second! I think the dining room is my favourite so far! if you need help painting furniture just let me know- I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank goodness you offered because I was going to tap you in for sure! I need your opinion on some projects regarding what to paint what colour... etc.

    ReplyDelete