Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun Stuff

Some little fun things around the house! I used the stencil from Jones Design Company to jazz up one wall in my closet.
I picked up this deviled egg plate a few months ago at an antique shop, and then saw in a magazine that someone had used it for earrings and things which I thought was a great idea!
Eventually, my closet will have a wall of jewelry board frames a lot like this one. I have used a jewelry board before and find it really convenient, so I like the idea of having a whole bunch of them!
I got this chest of drawers at a thrift shop for $15, and painted the outside and the inside!
Another find from the antique shop- he looked so much like Mo that I had to have him!
Mo decided to help us paint the other day! There were paw prints on the wall and floor, and his paws are still covered in paint!

1 comment: